Content that Converts: Social Media Contests
It’s hard to believe the holidays are right around the corner! Q4 is our favorite time of year because there are so many fun ways to engage with your following and one of our favorite ways to do this is through social media contests.
- Pets: You can’t go wrong with a Halloween Costume Contest for pets. People love pets and seeing them dressed up in all sorts of crazy costumes.
- Halloween Decor: People go crazy for Halloween, especially when it comes to decorating. We have found decorating contests to be a hit with our real estate clients and their followings!
- Costume Contest: Best dressed, scariest costume, most original…pick a couple of categories and run a social media contest inviting your following to share their costumes!
- Pumpkin Carving Contest: We love a good pumpkin carving contest and so does your following!
- What is the goal of your promotion? Is it to increase your social media following? Increase engagement on your page Generate leads? Start by clearly identify the goal of the contest.
- Decide on your audience. Pick your audience for the contest and the platform you feel they will engage with best.
- Incentivize. Prizes tend to increase engagement!
- Design your creative (copy and graphics)
- Decide how the winner will be selected and when the winner will be announced.
- Post, post, post.
- Share, share share.