How to Analyze Email Marketing Results
EMAIL MARKETING: all Email Service Providers (MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Convertkit) provide reporting metrics. RMS recommends reviewing this reporting once a quarter, and at a minimum, assessing the following:
- Growth of lists:
- Are you adding subscribers on a consistent basis?
- If not, what could you be doing differently to build your email list
- Open rates:
- Performance of subject line
- Value of content or your audience
- Actions taken from emails
- What emails produced revenue and how much
Analyzing your email marketing performance is important because it tells you:
- What audience wants/needs to hear from you
- Opportunities for improvement
- The quality of your email list
- How much revenue you are generating from your email list
If you need help with putting together a killer marketing plan for 2020, a Digital Strategy Session may be a good fit for you! Click here to learn more and schedule time with our team of Digital Marketing Experts!