Analyze Instagram Business Content
Understanding how to analyze Instagram business content performance is key to knowing what content you will need to produce on the platform in 2020. In this week’s digital marketing tip for small business owners, mortgage, and real estate professionals, Real Marketing Solutions is showing you how to analyze your Instagram insights for 2019.
- Start by navigating to the home screen of your Instagram business profile.
- Once there click your profile picture in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. This will navigate you to your Instagram business grid/profile.
- Then, click on the three horizontal lines in the top righthand corner of the screen and the word insights.
- From there, follow along with this video for the full tutorial on how to analyze 2019 Instagram business content performance.
- As noted in this video, story insights from the Instagram platform can only be viewed in 14 days, 7 days, and 24
–hour intervals. More elaborate reporting with a full 30-day look can be obtained from content schedulers such as Social Report, Agorapulse, Buffer, Hootesuite, etc.
- If you use a content scheduler like Buffer, Hootsuite, or Sproutsocial, these platforms provide robust reporting on your overall Instagram Business profile.
- Click here to watch last week’s digital marketing tip on How to Analyze your 2019 Facebook business page performance.
If you need help with your 2020 digital marketing plan, we’d love to chat. Click here to connect with Real Marketing Solutions for a 20-minute Complimentary Strategy Session.