How to Use TikTok for Your Business
What is this TikTok that everyone is talking about? Is TikTok good for your business?
Ha! Trust me, I said the same thing and resisted for as long as possible until I read that is was the hottest new Millennial and Gen Z social media platform, and big brands and marketers are not ignoring it. TikTok is a great tool for your business!
…And once I got started, I couldn’t get enough.
Why we love TikTok for business:
- Create your own business profile on the platform so users can easily access your content.
- Similar to Instagram, use hashtags to allow more people to see your content that search for it.
- Create short, easy-to-edit videos and cross-post them to other social media platforms, including stories. You can also save the videos to your camera roll!
- Make dynamic video content with tons of filters, great music and easy-to-use templates.
- You don’t have to be on video. You can also make video montages with photos right from your camera roll with easy-to-add text overlays, filters and music.
- The age of active TikTok users is 16 to 34 with 44% being age 16 to 24 (Globalwebindex, 2019)
- TikTok is a global social media marketing platform
- Marketers and small businesses can advertise on the platform!
This just scratches the surface of everything you can do with the platform!
If you’re curious about how you can better utilize TikTok and other social media platforms for your business, click here to schedule a Complimentary 30-minute Consultation with the Real Marketing Solutions team!