How Blogging Improves Online Presence
Although blogging may not be your cup of tea, it’s important to understand how blogging improves online presence and how to use blogging to propel your business and digital footprint.
One of the major benefits of blogging is its ability to help optimize your website in search engines.
Here’s an example: you want to know how to create engaging video content. Likely one of the first things you will do is to search “how to create engaging video content.”
From there, the search engine picks from websites and content that utilize these keywords in their title, copy, and tags.
If the topic is popular, you might have a lot of competition and your article may not show up on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd page of search right out of the gate. The key is, it allows you to index one more page of your website and start driving people organically to your website.
So how do you pick an SEO friendly blog topic? RMS blogging pro, Sarah J, is here today to show you how to pick your blog topics in a quick video tip!
How to Get Started Blogging:
- Create large buckets of content you’d like to write about.
- Create specific topic ideas within those buckets.
- Research that specific search term and related search terms.
- Put the keyword phrase into Google’s Keyword Planner or a paid tool to see how often people search for your term and how competitive your keyword is.
- The keyword phrase should be used in the title, first paragraph, and sprinkled throughout the copy of your blog.
If you need help with a blogging strategy or blog writing, we have a team of SEO experienced copywriters ready to assist! Click here to connect with the RMS team for a complimentary consultation today! To view more of our content, click here!